– Bansko offers hundreds of kilometers of superb mountain bike riding. Whether you are looking for relaxing forest or valley trails, to get you away from it all or the adrenalin rush of the technically and physically demanding alpine rides – you will find it all in Bansko.
– The horse riding trip is a perfect complement to your summer fun at Bansko, you with happy, healthy horses for a safe enjoyable riding, regardless of age and levels of ability. You really don’t have to bother about riding gear – you will find it all there.
– For the fans of outdoor adventures and adrenaline specialists Bansko offers several rafting packages, for a truly exciting and memorable summer vacation.
– Pirin Golf Country Club features an exciting golf course set in a stunning mountain location, which will test you and have you wanting to come back for more. 5 minutes from bansko.
– Pirin, 2914 m. is the most rugged of all mountain ranges on the Balkans. This provides the scenery of Bansko summer resort with an amazing variety of mountaineering terrains. The craggy skylines have inspired generations of alpinists to challenge themselves.
Outdoor Swimming Pools
– The outside swimming pools would be your desired oasis in the summer heat. Children would be playing around while you are having a refreshing drink from the cocktail bar or trying the delicious BBQ. With volleyball and 5 a side football pitch
Mountain Buggy Tours & ATVS
– Off road Mountain Buggies offer you both excitement and safety. On a choice of routes and trip durations, using our 250cc four-stroke two seat buggies either solo or two up.
– If time allows for only one wine-themed adventure during a stay in Bulgaria, make it Melnik, a picture-postcard town spread amphitheatrically up the sides of a rugged, part-forested valley in the Pirin Mountains.
– The Rila monastery lies in the very Rila mountain, at 1,147 meters above sea level. It is situated 117km away from Sofia to the south, and is no doubt the most popular tourist site among all monasteries in Bulgaria equally for its size, natural surroundings, architecture, wall paintings and ancient history.
Belitsa Bear Park
– designed to be a home in the nature for the so called Dancing bears (owned by gypsy families and trained to perform some basic acts in order to collect money from the crowd). The scenery is superb and suitable for a nice walk.
– The International Jazz Festival in Bansko is the biggest summer musical event in Bulgaria. The enormous popularity which the festival enjoys among specialists and fans across the world has turned it into one of the foremost international cultural happenings in the Balkans.
– Bansko will host the 2nd Opera Festival which will be held on 26th and 27th of August at the central square ‘Nikola Vaptsarov’. The festival will be opened on 26th of August at 8:30pm with the performance ‘Traviata’ by Verdi.